Asphalt Roofs the Indianapolis Metro Loves
We get the job done right the first time
A Leader Offering Atlas Shingles
Asphalt shingle roofs are the most common and affordable option in Noblesville and the rest of the United States. Homeowners love the variety of colors and style options to choose from, as well as having a sturdy and reliable roof.
Rojas Roofing in Noblesville has worked with hundreds of homeowners on installing high-quality asphalt roofs. We are committed to providing the best in asphalt shingle roofing, which is why we install Atlas brand shingles. Our roof replacement specialists are available to discuss the different types of roofing materials available for your home and choose the best product for your property!
Call us today at (317) 864-6193 to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: impact-resistant shingles, architectural, and premium asphalt shingles.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles are a great choice if your home’s curb appeal is important. They come in more colors, are laminated, and add dimension to your roof’s appearance. They often come in reflective versions that help with cooling costs in the summer. They last up to 50 years.
Atlas Impact Resistant Shingles
With Atlas impact resistant shingles you won’t have to worry about your roof weathering the storm. Atlas impact resistant shingles are Class 4 rated, which is the highest impact rating available and are specifically designed to resist the harshest weather conditions including high wind, pounding rain and destructive hail.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt roofs are a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, installing a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Variety: Asphalt roofs come in a wide variety of colors and styles. You can choose from netural to statement colors. And, depending on what your budget is, you can even choose asphalt shingles that look like higher end materials.
- Low-Maintenance: Asphalt shingle roofs don’t take long to install and the repairs are usually simple if you properly maintain your roof. With good maintenance, your asphalt roof could last up to 20 years!.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable because they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.