Cedar Roofing Services for the Indianapolis Metro
Roof with Rojas, Roof with Confidence
The Reliable Cedar Roofing Professionals
Cedar shake is a specialty roofing product that requires a skilled crew to install it. Rojas Roofing in Noblesville has the experience needed to ensure a quality installation. We are committed to providing only the best when it comes to your home and will guide you through the entire process from start to finish. You are going to love your new and natural cedar roof!
Call us today to schedule a free estimate.
Types of Cedar Roofs Roofs We Install
Cedar Shake Roofing
The Pros and Cons of Cedar Roofing
Pros of Cedar Roofing
- Curb Appeal: The natural wood look of cedar roofs makes it a unique and beautiful roofing choice.
- Longevity: When well-maintained, you can get a lot of life out of your cedar roof!
- Weather-resistant: Cedar roofs stand up well to heavy rains, strong winds, and other severe weather conditions. They require fewer repairs than other roofing types after a bad storm.
Cons of Cedar Roofing
- Drying Issues: Since cedar roofing materials are made from trees, they are more prone to drying out. That means your home is more susceptible to fire damage, cracking, and pest issues.
- Expensive: Cedar roofing is not the most expensive roofing option, but it’s certainly not the cheapest. Especially if you opt for cedar shake, you will be paying a higher price.
- Maintenance: Beauty is pain…right? Just like other beautiful aspects of your home, you will need to spend more time maintaining your cedar roof to keep it in tip-top condition.
Cedar Roof FAQs
What is it made from?
Does it cost more than regular asphalt shingles?
Cedar shake costs more than asphalt shingles, but they are an entirely different material. They are an all-natural material that takes extra precision and care to install.