Are you interested in having a new roof installed? One of the most important parts of protecting your home is having a well-maintained and properly installed roof. It’s vital that your roof can protect you against the Noblesville climate. The process of having a new roof installed can seem stressful, but with the right roofing company, the experience should be hassle-free and straightforward.
In this article, we will talk about:
- Roof replacement costs in Noblesville
- Popular roofing materials in the area
- Tips for when it’s time to replace your roof
- Information about the services that Rojas Roofing provides
New Roof Costs in Noblesville
The overall cost of a roof replacement in Noblesville will vary depending on the size and slope of your home, various repairs that may be needed, and the roofing materials that you choose. The most common roofing material in Noblesville is asphalt shingles. On average, you can expect to pay between $10,000 to $12,000 to have a new asphalt shingle roof installed.
Popular Asphalt Shingles for Noblesville Residents
Architectural Asphalt Shingles: Aesthetic & Durable
- The most popular asphalt shingle choice in Noblesville
- Also known as dimensional shingles and are laminated
- Withstand a variety of weather
- Available in a variety of colors
- Reflective version can reduce the cost of cooling your home in the summer
- Tends to last 20+ years
Premium Asphalt Shingles: Sturdy & Luxurious
- High-quality and made to stand out
- Also known as luxury shingles
- More costly than other shingle options
- Durable and weather resistant
- Tend to last around 30 to 50 years
Atlas Impact-Resistant Shingles: Long-lasting & Less maintenance
- Engineered to withstand harsh weather: hail, rain, tornadoes, strong winds, etc.
- Atlas impact-resistant shingles are Class 4 rated
- Require less maintenance than other shingles
- Typically have a higher cost than other shingle types
- Tend to last roughly 30+ years
Is it Time to Replace Your Noblesville Roof?
Generally, shingle roofs in Noblesville will last around 20 to 30 years if well-maintained and properly installed. If your roofing is nearing that timeframe, it’s always a good idea to call a roofing professional to inspect your roof and make sure everything is working effectively. The Noblesville area experiences harsh weather that ranges from harsh winds and hail storms to freezing, snowy winters. If you notice storm damage, broken shingles, leaks, water stains, or pest infestations, it might be time to have a new roof installed.
If you have any questions or are ready to take the next steps toward having a new roof installed, Rojas Roofing is here to help. Rojas Roofing has been offering dependable and high-quality roofing solutions since 2015. At Rojas Roofing, we are committed to providing excellent and transparent workmanship and friendly customer service.
Asphalt roofing isn’t the only service we provide. In addition, our other services include:
- Residential and Commercial roofing
- Metal roofing
- Slate roofing
- Cedar roofing
- Flat roofing
- Roof repairs & replacements
- Gutters/gutter guards
- Siding installation
- Insulation services
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our home improvement services or to request a free estimate!
( You might want a new Siding! Check our article about Siding Cost in Noblesville! )