JOIN OUR TEAM
Do you have a desire to build and lead an outstanding sales team?
A career in roofing sales at Rojas Roofing is in your future!
This is the job for you if:
- You thrive in environments where excellence is the standard.
- You are internally motivated and excited to build your own customer base.
- You like learning new skills and have a passion for personal growth.
- You believe that sales is about relationships and the customer is king.
- You have leadership experience and developing teams excites you.
Rojas Roofing is a quickly growing, Noblesville-based roofing, siding, and gutters company. As a small, family-owned business, Rojas Roofing strives to provide a team-based sales environment which is customer centered. We are looking for team members who are excited to grow with us and interested in learning new skills.
Here’s how Rojas Roofing is different:
- Base salary + commissions with potential for $100,000+ yearly
- Supportive, responsive team environment
- Marketing efforts that market YOU as the sales representative, not just the company, to help build your client portfolio
- Guaranteed leads
- Full-time, W-2 position
- Ongoing training to help you reach your full potential as both a sales representative and a leader
Sounds interesting yet?
Here’s what you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Collaborative mentality and ability to be a team player
- Excitement for canvassing and self generating your client base
- Minimum two years sales experience with proven track record
- Good computer skills – we are a technology-forward company
- No fear of heights – our sales representatives climb on roofs
- Able to lift up at least 30 lbs
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Roofing sales experience
- Knowledge of the construction industry outside of roofing (e.g. siding, gutters, windows, etc.) – nice, but not a deal breaker
Here’s what your day-to-day will look like:
- Manage a portfolio of exteriors leads, both self-generated & set by the company (roughly 5 leads per week)
- Drive to appointments and complete inspections and take photos
- Complete sales presentation in-home with clients
- Provide estimates on roofs and other exteriors products based on measurement reports
- Follow up with prospects after appointment
- Provide contract paperwork and collect payments
- Create work orders that effectively communicate the clients’ needs to the production team
- Work flexible hours and at least one Saturday a month April-October
- Communicate with company as a whole: office, production & sales
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Do you thrive in a small business environment where your opinions matter?
- Do you have experience with scheduling projects?
- Do you enjoy team-oriented work environments?
Rojas Roofing is an Noblesville-based exteriors company focused on providing clients with the best contracting experience possible. With over 150 5-star online reviews, Rojas Roofing puts customers first and provides quality materials and installation methods vetted by owners with over 20 years of actual installation experience.
This is the job for you if:
- You have a strong ability to prioritize and enjoy the minute details.
- You have experience in the construction industry, but are more interested in working in an office environment.
- You are an excellent team player with great communication skills.
- You care about details and scheduling is fun!
- Experience working with scheduling jobs
- Experience with the construction industry
- Valid and highly insurable drivers license
- High attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Good multitasking
- Computer skills
Nice to have:
- Basic Spanish
- Knowledge of ordering materials
- Driving trailers
- Knowledge of roofing and siding
- Experience using CRM systems
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate scheduling: crews, homeowners, supply houses, portalets
- Order materials for all jobs
- Look over work orders and make sure they are usable for production
- Work with Sales Manager to streamline communication from sales to production
- Use company software on a daily basis to check in with team
- Run quarterly product cost analysis
- Report monthly to management
- Work with operations to streamline or enhance production workflow
- Meet with production team weekly to talk through past week’s jobs (to improve) and upcoming week’s jobs (to be proactive)
Pay starts at $50,000 a year with bonus opportunities, depending on experience. If interested, please submit your resume and fill out the questionnaire below.